Feel free to contact me if you have any question, feedback, collaboration, or request via email, yelp, or any social media platform.
How To Schedule Your Free 15-Minute Call?
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Carreira Finance?
Carreira Finance provides financial coaching services and financial planners. I provide services for people who want to make better financial decisions in their life.
I also write articles to educate my readers on various financial strategies they can apply to their current financial situation.
How Can You Help Me?
My primary goal is for you to see money as a means to achieve whatever you want. I share valuable information so you can make better financial decisions.
You will be able to use our knowledge to your advantage and avoid common mistakes.
I help my clients solve their financial problems by creating tailored solutions to their situation.
Do I Really Need Help With My Finances?
The financial services I offer are here to:
- Determine your current financial situation by asking specific questions
- Share my credit knowledge so you can improve your credit score
- Find the right approach for you to get out of debt
- Create a plan for your global finances that you can easily follow
- Go through different investment strategies to meet your goals
- Discuss the pros and cons of various financial products
- Provide clear examples to make sure you are comfortable applying the next steps in your life
Why Should We Work Together?
I’m here to serve your interests first! I don’t take commission on your money, and I don’t have any hidden incentives!
How Do We Make Money?
Where Can I Start?
Then, you can read our articles. You will have a better understanding of how finance works and how to apply it to your everyday life.
If you need a financial coach, check out the financial services I offer.
What Is A Financial Coach?
Financial coaches educate their clients on the basics of personal finance and money management. They help their client assess their financial situation and determine attainable goals.
Financial coaches encourage and monitor their clients progress along the way. Their goal is for their clients to develop financial habits and take responsibility for their decisions.
Financial Advisors vs. Coaches | What Are The Differences?
- Asset-based fee
- Minimum assets required
- Focus on how to invest and grow your money
- You rely on your financial advisor plan
- They make financial decisions for you
- Flat fee per session
- No minimum assets required
- Focus on how to be more efficient with your money
- They help you establish your own plan
- They educate you about how to manage your finances